Law Office of Jeffrey Lampert

Mr. Lampert has been a member in good standing of the Florida Bar since 1978, maintaining offices in Palm Beach County, Florida since 1979.  Practicing in Palm Beach, Broward, Martin, St. Lucie and Okeechobee Counties, Mr. Lampert’s practice is focused on the following areas of Florida Law:    


The restored palm beach courthouse

The Original Palm Beach Court House

    • Foreclosure Defense
    • Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
    • Mortgage Reinstatement
    • Loss Mitigation
    • COA/HOA Foreclosure
    • Loan Modification Mediation
    • Short Sales
    • Foreclosure Sale Abatement
    • Forbearance assistance


    • Bankruptcy
      • Chapter 7 – Liquidation
      • Chapter 13 – Consumer Reorganization
      • Same Day Emergency Filing
      • End Creditor/Collection Agency Harassment
      • May Assist with IRS Debts, Garnishments, Repossessions, End or Reduce Payments to 2nd Mortgages, HELOC’s
      • Adjust HOA/COA Liens and assessments


    • Creditor-Debtor Relations
      • Collections
      • Garnishments
      • Sheriff Levys
      • Enforcement of Judgments
      • Establishment of Exemptions
      • Collection Agency Abuse
      • Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
      • Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act
      • Mortgage Foreclosure Proceedings


  •  Family and Marital Law
    • Dissolution of Marriage/Divorce
    • Distribution of Marital Assets
    • Allocation of Marital Debts
    • Enforcement of Judgments
    • Modification of Alimony
    • Modification of Child Support
    • Relocation issues


  • Landlord-Tenant Law

    • Evictions
    • Ejectments
    • Unlawful Detainer
    • Security Deposit Issues
    • Enforcement of Lease Provisions
    • Collection of Past Due Rents